How to Buy JunkCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy JunkCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy JKC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is JunkCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy JKC
- How to safely store JKC
- Frequently asked questions
Current JunkCoin Price Stats
|JKC Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is JunkCoin? A Review
Junkcoin is Litecoin-based. Total coins around 107 millions;1 minutes block target. Difficulty retargets once per day Mining will be shut down after 12 years. 50 coins per block. It will also be halved about every two years (every 1036800 blocks).
Where and How to Buy JunkCoin (JKC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing JunkCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports JKC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the JKC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy JunkCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy JunkCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different JKC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store JunkCoin Crypto
Once you buy JunkCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my JunkCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your JunkCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store JunkCoin. If JunkCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling JunkCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.