How to Buy Jobchain Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Jobchain easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy JOB with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Jobchain? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy JOB
- How to safely store JOB
- Frequently asked questions
Current Jobchain Price Stats
|JOB Price||$0.0034 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.33%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0030 / $0.0035 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$135,427,408 USD|
What is Jobchain? A Review
Jobchain® is an ecosystem that enables anybody to hire or be hired anytime, anywhere and earn a salary in cryptocurrency. Jobchain® App includes a cryptocurrency wallet. Users will be able to buy, sell, send and store their preferred cryptocurrency.
Where and How to Buy Jobchain (JOB) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Jobchain. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports JOB: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the JOB/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Jobchain on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Jobchain with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different JOB pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Jobchain Crypto
Once you buy Jobchain, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Jobchains?". It is quiet easy to store your Jobchain tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Jobchain. If Jobchain is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Jobchain for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.