How to Buy Klondike Bond Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Klondike Bond easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy KBOND with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Klondike Bond? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy KBOND
- How to safely store KBOND
- Frequently asked questions
Current Klondike Bond Price Stats
|KBOND Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Klondike Bond? A Review
Klondike is an algorithmic synthetics platform. The project vision is to disrupt traditional finance and bringing extra liquidity to Ethereum.
Where and How to Buy Klondike Bond (KBOND) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Klondike Bond. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports KBOND: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the KBOND/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Klondike Bond on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Klondike Bond with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different KBOND pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Klondike Bond Crypto
Once you buy Klondike Bond, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Klondike Bonds?". It is quiet easy to store your Klondike Bond tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Klondike Bond. If Klondike Bond is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Klondike Bond for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.