How to Buy BetKings Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy BetKings easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy KNG with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is BetKings? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy KNG
- How to safely store KNG
- Frequently asked questions
Current BetKings Price Stats
|KNG Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is BetKings? A Review
BetKings is a PoS cryptocurrency based on the x11 algorithm. It was created to serve as a currency on the BetKings betting platform.
Where and How to Buy BetKings (KNG) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing BetKings. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports KNG: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the KNG/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy BetKings on the Exchange: Now, you can buy BetKings with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different KNG pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store BetKings Crypto
Once you buy BetKings, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my BetKingss?". It is quiet easy to store your BetKings tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store BetKings. If BetKings is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling BetKings for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.