How to Buy KoboCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy KoboCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy KOBO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is KoboCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy KOBO
- How to safely store KOBO
- Frequently asked questions
Current KoboCoin Price Stats
|KOBO Price||$0.0135 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0002 USD (1.55%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0129 / $0.0138 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is KoboCoin? A Review
Kobocoin is a digital currency and payment system similar to Bitcoin, with an African heritage. All nodes verify transactions in a public distributed ledger calledthe blockchain. The ledger uses its own unit of account, also called KoboCoin(s). KOBO can be sent to anyone in the world for small fees and almost instantly and can also be used for Micropayments.
Where and How to Buy KoboCoin (KOBO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing KoboCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports KOBO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the KOBO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy KoboCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy KoboCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different KOBO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store KoboCoin Crypto
Once you buy KoboCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my KoboCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your KoboCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store KoboCoin. If KoboCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling KoboCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.