How to Buy Kompass Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Kompass easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy KOMP with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Kompass? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy KOMP
- How to safely store KOMP
- Frequently asked questions
Current Kompass Price Stats
|KOMP Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Kompass? A Review
Kompass Wallet is a non-custodial wallet that sets Tether (USDT) as the settlement currency for investment.The USDT purchased can be used directly as cash in the crypto world to purchase various assets in the KOMP ecosystem, or it can be transferred to other exchanges to trade digital currencies in the secondary market.
Where and How to Buy Kompass (KOMP) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Kompass. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports KOMP: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the KOMP/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Kompass on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Kompass with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different KOMP pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Kompass Crypto
Once you buy Kompass, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Kompasss?". It is quiet easy to store your Kompass tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Kompass. If Kompass is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Kompass for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.