How to Buy UniLayer Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy UniLayer easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy LAYER with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is UniLayer? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy LAYER
- How to safely store LAYER
- Frequently asked questions
Current UniLayer Price Stats
|LAYER Price||$1.0090 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0523 USD (5.47%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.8788 / $1.0511 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$132,826 USD|
What is UniLayer? A Review
UniLayer is a decentralised trading platform built on top of Uniswap that enables key features for professional-level trading with its LAYER utility token, focusing on automated swaps and liquidity management, flash staking, charts and analytics, live order books, and a lot more.The value of LAYER is dependent on the value of ERC20 tokens being staked against. If a low performing ERC20 token decreases in price over time, then the value of LAYER will in turn decrease. LAYER is minted based on a reward percentage of the ERC20 token value initially – a decrease in this initial valuation will have a negative effect on the overall LAYER value.
Where and How to Buy UniLayer (LAYER) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing UniLayer. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports LAYER: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the LAYER/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy UniLayer on the Exchange: Now, you can buy UniLayer with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different LAYER pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store UniLayer Crypto
Once you buy UniLayer, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my UniLayers?". It is quiet easy to store your UniLayer tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store UniLayer. If UniLayer is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling UniLayer for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.