How to Buy LenDeFi Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy LenDeFi Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy LDFI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is LenDeFi Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy LDFI
- How to safely store LDFI
- Frequently asked questions
Current LenDeFi Token Price Stats
|LDFI Price||$0.2778 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0132 USD (-4.54%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.2635 / $0.3001 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$78,125 USD|
What is LenDeFi Token? A Review
Lendefi is designed to be a win-win for both borrowers and lenders. Both parties may enjoy the benefits of a DeFi system without worrying about middle-men, red tape and counterparty risks.
Where and How to Buy LenDeFi Token (LDFI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing LenDeFi Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports LDFI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the LDFI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy LenDeFi Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy LenDeFi Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different LDFI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store LenDeFi Token Crypto
Once you buy LenDeFi Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my LenDeFi Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your LenDeFi Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store LenDeFi Token. If LenDeFi Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling LenDeFi Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.