How to Buy LHT Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy LHT Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy LHT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is LHT Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy LHT
- How to safely store LHT
- Frequently asked questions
Current LHT Coin Price Stats
|LHT Price||$0.0047 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0003 USD (7.71%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0044 / $0.0048 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is LHT Coin? A Review
LHT is the native asset of USDX Wallet and collateral for the USDX stablecoin. LHT can be quickly and with no fees exchanged to USDX stablecoin via USDX Wallet app. The combination of the LHT token and USDX stablecoin is boosting global cryptocurrency usage and increasing its safety. LHT coins are put into circulation annually starting from 27.03.2018 in the amount of 10% (100 million) of the total number of tokens in two equal parts of 50 million LHT each. They increase Distribution fund (needed for the circulation of LHT and USDX) and Collateral fund (needed to maintain the collateral). If some LHT coins remain available for purchase by the time new LHT coins are ready to be put into circulation, then this action is postponed by a year.
Where and How to Buy LHT Coin (LHT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing LHT Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports LHT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the LHT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy LHT Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy LHT Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different LHT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store LHT Coin Crypto
Once you buy LHT Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my LHT Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your LHT Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store LHT Coin. If LHT Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling LHT Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.