How to Buy Latamcash Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Latamcash easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy LMCH with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Latamcash? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy LMCH
- How to safely store LMCH
- Frequently asked questions
Current Latamcash Price Stats
|LMCH Price||$0.0005 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (-3.36%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0005 / $0.0005 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,831,178 USD|
What is Latamcash? A Review
The goal of LATAM Cash is to provide an integrated crypto financial platform, a crypto bank for deposits, withdraws and loans for its users. LATAM Cash will provide a simple payment platform through mobile, International remittance or exchange, offline payments and crypto invest funds. The platform will also provide blockchain base digital content like games, Webtoon, etc.
Where and How to Buy Latamcash (LMCH) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Latamcash. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports LMCH: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the LMCH/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Latamcash on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Latamcash with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different LMCH pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Latamcash Crypto
Once you buy Latamcash, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Latamcashs?". It is quiet easy to store your Latamcash tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Latamcash. If Latamcash is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Latamcash for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.