How to Buy Kripton Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Kripton easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy LPK with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Kripton? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy LPK
- How to safely store LPK
- Frequently asked questions
Current Kripton Price Stats
|LPK Price||$0.0002 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (7.48%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0001 / $0.0002 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Kripton? A Review
L-Pesa Microfinance is a fin-tech startup poised to take advantage of the fast-growing need for financial services in the developing world. The company has validated its operating model over the past 24 months and has built sophisticated technology, automating most of the operation. Its primary barrier to growth at this point is its ability to fund user acquisition and loans.
Where and How to Buy Kripton (LPK) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Kripton. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports LPK: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the LPK/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Kripton on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Kripton with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different LPK pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Kripton Crypto
Once you buy Kripton, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Kriptons?". It is quiet easy to store your Kripton tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Kripton. If Kripton is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Kripton for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.