How to Buy Launchpool Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Launchpool easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy LPOOL with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Launchpool? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy LPOOL
- How to safely store LPOOL
- Frequently asked questions
Current Launchpool Price Stats
|LPOOL Price||$24.1200 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-1.0350 USD (-4.11%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$23.0715 / $29.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$10,581 USD|
What is Launchpool? A Review
Launchpool connects varied stakeholders in the crypto community, including funds, community, marketers and experts, incentivising all.Funds provide a portion of their deal flow to the Launchpool platform on exactly the same terms they receive as early investors. $LPOOL holders stake $LPOOL to access a related portion of the deal on offer.
Where and How to Buy Launchpool (LPOOL) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Launchpool. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports LPOOL: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the LPOOL/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Launchpool on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Launchpool with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different LPOOL pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Launchpool Crypto
Once you buy Launchpool, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Launchpools?". It is quiet easy to store your Launchpool tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Launchpool. If Launchpool is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Launchpool for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.