How to Buy Lendroid Support Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Lendroid Support Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy LST with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Lendroid Support Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy LST
- How to safely store LST
- Frequently asked questions
Current Lendroid Support Token Price Stats
|LST Price||$0.0020 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0001 USD (-5.28%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0019 / $0.0021 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Lendroid Support Token? A Review
Lendroid is a decentralized digital asset lending protocol and platform. By leveraging blockchain technology Lendroid is able to handle the complete lifecycle of collateralized digital asset loans. A borrower can receive USD and Ethereum based (ETH/ERC20) tokens by pledging some other Ethereum based tokens (like REP, SNGLS, DGX, DGD, etc.). The borrowed tokens come from lenders who expect to receive interest at a rate they choose. Lendroid support tokens (LST) are the native tokens of the Lendroid protocol.
Where and How to Buy Lendroid Support Token (LST) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Lendroid Support Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports LST: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the LST/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Lendroid Support Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Lendroid Support Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different LST pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Lendroid Support Token Crypto
Once you buy Lendroid Support Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Lendroid Support Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Lendroid Support Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Lendroid Support Token. If Lendroid Support Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Lendroid Support Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.