How to Buy Limitless VIP Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Limitless VIP easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy LVIP with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Limitless VIP? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy LVIP
- How to safely store LVIP
- Frequently asked questions
Current Limitless VIP Price Stats
|LVIP Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Limitless VIP? A Review
Limitless - VIP proudly leverages a PIVX source code base to combine a mixture of Masternode and Proof of stake governance without the need for proof of work miners. Not only does this make TittieCoin much more environmentally friendly than its proof of work cousins, but it also means that TittieCoin has jumped the transition curve in relation to the user and transaction security.(Please note that TittieCoin TIT has been rebranded to Limitless VIP)
Where and How to Buy Limitless VIP (LVIP) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Limitless VIP. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports LVIP: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the LVIP/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Limitless VIP on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Limitless VIP with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different LVIP pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Limitless VIP Crypto
Once you buy Limitless VIP, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Limitless VIPs?". It is quiet easy to store your Limitless VIP tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Limitless VIP. If Limitless VIP is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Limitless VIP for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.