How to Buy MarijuanaCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy MarijuanaCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy MARI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is MarijuanaCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy MARI
- How to safely store MARI
- Frequently asked questions
Current MarijuanaCoin Price Stats
|MARI Price||$0.0135 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0135 / $0.0135 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is MarijuanaCoin? A Review
MarijuanaCoin is a new PoW/PoS cryptocurrency for the cannabis industry. It's based on the X11 hashing algorithm.
Where and How to Buy MarijuanaCoin (MARI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing MarijuanaCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports MARI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the MARI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy MarijuanaCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy MarijuanaCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different MARI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store MarijuanaCoin Crypto
Once you buy MarijuanaCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my MarijuanaCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your MarijuanaCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store MarijuanaCoin. If MarijuanaCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling MarijuanaCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.