How to Buy MASQ Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy MASQ easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy MASQ with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is MASQ? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy MASQ
- How to safely store MASQ
- Frequently asked questions
Current MASQ Price Stats
|MASQ Price||$0.2370 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0025 USD (-1.04%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.2360 / $0.2483 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is MASQ? A Review
MASQ Node software is the connection to this community network. Each Node is designed to seek out the best routes to transmit the desired content and delivers it to end-users. As the network gains more active Nodes, network latency will decrease and throughput will rise.
Where and How to Buy MASQ (MASQ) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing MASQ. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports MASQ: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the MASQ/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy MASQ on the Exchange: Now, you can buy MASQ with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different MASQ pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store MASQ Crypto
Once you buy MASQ, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my MASQs?". It is quiet easy to store your MASQ tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store MASQ. If MASQ is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling MASQ for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.