How to Buy MCDEX Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy MCDEX easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy MCB with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is MCDEX? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy MCB
- How to safely store MCB
- Frequently asked questions
Current MCDEX Price Stats
|MCB Price||$17.0566 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.1834 USD (-1.06%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$16.9815 / $17.5876 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$1,504 USD|
What is MCDEX? A Review
Monte Carlo Decentralized Exchange is a crypto trading platform. It is powered by the Mai Protocol smart contracts deployed on the Ethereum blockchain.
Where and How to Buy MCDEX (MCB) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing MCDEX. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports MCB: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the MCB/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy MCDEX on the Exchange: Now, you can buy MCDEX with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different MCB pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store MCDEX Crypto
Once you buy MCDEX, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my MCDEXs?". It is quiet easy to store your MCDEX tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store MCDEX. If MCDEX is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling MCDEX for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.