How to Buy Medibloc Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Medibloc easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy MED with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Medibloc? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy MED
- How to safely store MED
- Frequently asked questions
Current Medibloc Price Stats
|MED Price||$0.1339 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0030 USD (2.33%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1162 / $0.1435 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$1,125,410 USD|
What is Medibloc? A Review
The Healthcare sector has accumulated massive amount of data, without a data distribution channel.Medibloc aims to transform the healthcare big data ecosystem by enabling this data flow in a secure and structured way. Medibloc suggests innovative paradigm to healthcare industry by developing a patient-centric healthcare data solution to make everyone's life healthier.
Where and How to Buy Medibloc (MED) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Medibloc. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports MED: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the MED/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Medibloc on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Medibloc with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different MED pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Medibloc Crypto
Once you buy Medibloc, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Mediblocs?". It is quiet easy to store your Medibloc tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Medibloc. If Medibloc is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Medibloc for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.