How to Buy Metacoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Metacoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy METAC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Metacoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy METAC
- How to safely store METAC
- Frequently asked questions
Current Metacoin Price Stats
|METAC Price||$0.1060 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0134 USD (14.52%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0822 / $0.1088 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$123,615 USD|
What is Metacoin? A Review
METACOIN is a project that focuses on expanding the Ecosystem by solving and improving problems that traditional cryptocurrency cannot overcome.The Hyperledger is a private blockchain that is central to the IBM and Linux foundation. Hyperledger is blockchain solutions developed by global IT companies and investment banks. Thus, it combines greater general-purpose and reliability than a blockchain developed by a single individual company.The official Metacoin ticker is “MTC” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “METAC” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Metacoin (METAC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Metacoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports METAC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the METAC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Metacoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Metacoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different METAC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Metacoin Crypto
Once you buy Metacoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Metacoins?". It is quiet easy to store your Metacoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Metacoin. If Metacoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Metacoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.