How to Buy Farming Bad Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Farming Bad easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy METH with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Farming Bad? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy METH
- How to safely store METH
- Frequently asked questions
Current Farming Bad Price Stats
|METH Price||$0.0634 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0623 / $0.0677 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$327,444 USD|
What is Farming Bad? A Review
Farming Bad (METH) is a yield farming project inspired by DeFi Protocols and drastically improved from a tokenomics point of view.Farming Bad have combined several features such as farming with LP tokens and use part of LP tokens to mine BTC in various locations in the world with cheap electricity (0.05$ per KWH) and buyback METH with BTC (adding buy pressure forever)LP tokens allow you to farm METH, but a part of that will be tuned to BTC mining devices, then the smart contract automatically converts BTC to RenBTC with RenBridge and then RenBTC to WETH and back METH tokens by buying the market which increases buy pressure on METH/ETH, then burns these bought METH tokens.NFT: NFTs will be sold with METH pairs only. Each NFT will bare rewards in them.The total supply is fixed at 30 000 000 coins.First Day Circulating supply minting estimation: 140 0001 Farming pool: METH/ETHPool contributors (May Change due to community requests):UNISWAP:METH-WETHWBTC-WETHUSDT-WETHUSDC-WETHDAI-WETHYFI-WETHLINK-WETHUNI-WETH
Where and How to Buy Farming Bad (METH) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Farming Bad. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports METH: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the METH/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Farming Bad on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Farming Bad with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different METH pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Farming Bad Crypto
Once you buy Farming Bad, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Farming Bads?". It is quiet easy to store your Farming Bad tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Farming Bad. If Farming Bad is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Farming Bad for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.