How to Buy Mithril Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Mithril easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy MITH with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Mithril? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy MITH
- How to safely store MITH
- Frequently asked questions
Current Mithril Price Stats
|MITH Price||$0.1147 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0044 USD (3.99%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1050 / $0.1205 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$193,476,736 USD|
What is Mithril? A Review
The Mithril Network is a decentralized social media platform. It allows users to mine Mithril tokens through something they named "Social Mining" that consists of each user's posting and interactions in the Mithril ecosystem. These actions will generate MITH tokens for the user to spend in Mithril Network applications such as dating services, premium content channels, and live-stream applications.The Mithril Token (MITH) is an ERC20 compliant token based on the Ethereum network.
Where and How to Buy Mithril (MITH) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Mithril. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports MITH: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the MITH/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Mithril on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Mithril with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different MITH pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Mithril Crypto
Once you buy Mithril, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Mithrils?". It is quiet easy to store your Mithril tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Mithril. If Mithril is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Mithril for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.