How to Buy Monoreto Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Monoreto easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy MONO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Monoreto? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy MONO
- How to safely store MONO
- Frequently asked questions
Current Monoreto Price Stats
|MONO Price||$0.0184 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0003 USD (-1.78%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0179 / $0.0189 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Monoreto? A Review
Registered in Singapore, Monoreto is a social media platform. It is a tokenized ecosystem that allows users to earn rewards for social media participation, either from publishing photos or receiving likes on the published content. At the same time, Monoreto users can promote their account on the newsfeed by putting likes on other users content.The MNR token is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency. It is an app token that serves as a medium of exchange on Monoreto. Users can also pay with MNR tokens for advertising on the platform.The official Monoreto ticker is “MNR” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “MONO” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Monoreto (MONO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Monoreto. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports MONO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the MONO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Monoreto on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Monoreto with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different MONO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Monoreto Crypto
Once you buy Monoreto, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Monoretos?". It is quiet easy to store your Monoreto tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Monoreto. If Monoreto is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Monoreto for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.