How to Buy MP3 Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy MP3 easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy MP3 with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is MP3? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy MP3
- How to safely store MP3
- Frequently asked questions
Current MP3 Price Stats
|MP3 Price||$0.0274 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0017 USD (-5.83%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0262 / $0.0296 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$1,475,635 USD|
What is MP3? A Review
MP3 is the utility token for the mp3 Finance dAPP - a personalized oracle platform allowing recording artists to "tokenize" themselves & their services based on a bonding curve curation market. It is the decentralized music industry, at the users' fingertips.
Where and How to Buy MP3 (MP3) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing MP3. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports MP3: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the MP3/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy MP3 on the Exchange: Now, you can buy MP3 with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different MP3 pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store MP3 Crypto
Once you buy MP3, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my MP3s?". It is quiet easy to store your MP3 tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store MP3. If MP3 is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling MP3 for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.