How to Buy MVL Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy MVL easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy MVL with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is MVL? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy MVL
- How to safely store MVL
- Frequently asked questions
Current MVL Price Stats
|MVL Price||$0.0133 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0007 USD (-5.03%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0116 / $0.0152 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$3,154,685 USD|
What is MVL? A Review
MVLChain aims to build an incentive-based blockchain mobility ecosystem, MVL ecosystem. MVL Ecosystem breaks away from the centralized system where the few gets the most benefit from the vehicle data provided by other participants. The first MVL connected use case will be a ride-hailing service which will be launched in Singapore in July. MVL reward system where the contributors get rewarded called the MVP (MVL Points) will be used for all connected services. This will be a tool to activate MVL ecosystem and keep the participants locked in.
Where and How to Buy MVL (MVL) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing MVL. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports MVL: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the MVL/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy MVL on the Exchange: Now, you can buy MVL with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different MVL pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store MVL Crypto
Once you buy MVL, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my MVLs?". It is quiet easy to store your MVL tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store MVL. If MVL is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling MVL for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.