How to Buy Muzika Network Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Muzika Network easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy MZK with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Muzika Network? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy MZK
- How to safely store MZK
- Frequently asked questions
Current Muzika Network Price Stats
|MZK Price||$0.0051 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0001 USD (2.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0049 / $0.0051 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$19,054 USD|
What is Muzika Network? A Review
Mapiacompany is a global music platform company based in Seoul, with offices in Singapore and Tokyo. We operate a number of music platforms across the world including prominent instrumental music platforms and a gaming application, with 2.5 million users (MAU) from 180 countries.Muzika is a Korea-based music blockchain project and research center established and run by Mapiacompany, with the mission to bring innovation to the digital music industry.
Where and How to Buy Muzika Network (MZK) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Muzika Network. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports MZK: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the MZK/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Muzika Network on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Muzika Network with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different MZK pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Muzika Network Crypto
Once you buy Muzika Network, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Muzika Networks?". It is quiet easy to store your Muzika Network tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Muzika Network. If Muzika Network is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Muzika Network for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.