How to Buy Node Runners Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Node Runners easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy NDR with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Node Runners? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy NDR
- How to safely store NDR
- Frequently asked questions
Current Node Runners Price Stats
|NDR Price||$284.8891 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-70.9428 USD (-19.94%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$278.7909 / $369.8668 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$606 USD|
What is Node Runners? A Review
Node Runners is an underground movement formed to fight corporate autocracy. Farm and stake crypto Heroes NFTs to fight Villains and bring justice to the world.
Where and How to Buy Node Runners (NDR) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Node Runners. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports NDR: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the NDR/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Node Runners on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Node Runners with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different NDR pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Node Runners Crypto
Once you buy Node Runners, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Node Runnerss?". It is quiet easy to store your Node Runners tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Node Runners. If Node Runners is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Node Runners for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.