How to Buy Nest Protocol Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Nest Protocol easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy NEST with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Nest Protocol? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy NEST
- How to safely store NEST
- Frequently asked questions
Current Nest Protocol Price Stats
|NEST Price||$0.0156 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0026 USD (19.81%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0128 / $0.0156 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$227,661,728 USD|
What is Nest Protocol? A Review
NEST is a decentralized price oracle based on Ethereum.NEST DAPP is a decentralized smart contract interaction tool developed based on the NEST protocol.
Where and How to Buy Nest Protocol (NEST) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Nest Protocol. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports NEST: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the NEST/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Nest Protocol on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Nest Protocol with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different NEST pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Nest Protocol Crypto
Once you buy Nest Protocol, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Nest Protocols?". It is quiet easy to store your Nest Protocol tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Nest Protocol. If Nest Protocol is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Nest Protocol for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.