How to Buy NewsTokens Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy NewsTokens easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy NEWS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is NewsTokens? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy NEWS
- How to safely store NEWS
- Frequently asked questions
Current NewsTokens Price Stats
|NEWS Price||$0.1366 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.01%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1365 / $0.1368 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is NewsTokens? A Review
CryptoNewsNet is a Crypto-news platform. It provides users with information related to the Cryptosphere. NewsTokens, formerly CryptoNewsNet (NEWS), is the ERC-20 Ethereum-based native token of the CryptoNewsNet platform.CryptoNewsNet plans to expand the news site to have more features including the following: NFT Reward system that will be distributed to people that share and post most content. A membership that will include exclusive content such as podcasts and articles not on the main site.
Where and How to Buy NewsTokens (NEWS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing NewsTokens. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports NEWS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the NEWS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy NewsTokens on the Exchange: Now, you can buy NewsTokens with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different NEWS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store NewsTokens Crypto
Once you buy NewsTokens, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my NewsTokenss?". It is quiet easy to store your NewsTokens tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store NewsTokens. If NewsTokens is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling NewsTokens for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.