How to Buy Nash Exchange Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Nash Exchange easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy NEX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Nash Exchange? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy NEX
- How to safely store NEX
- Frequently asked questions
Current Nash Exchange Price Stats
|NEX Price||$2.1640 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0068 USD (-0.31%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.8874 / $2.4045 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$33,322 USD|
What is Nash Exchange? A Review
Nash Exchange is a platform for cryptocurrency exchanges and payments. Users on this network are able to transact digital assets through an off-chain matching engine that allows trades across multiple blockchains, such as NEO or Ethereum. Nash Exchange has developed a crypto wallet extension where it is possible for the user to coordinate actions between NEX, Dapps (decentralized applications) and websites.The NEX token is a NEO-based cryptocurrency. It allows holders to claim a share of fees generated by the payment service and exchange. The NEX token was designed to improve holders rewards as the platform fees volume grow.What started as a renaming due to a legal case involving the NEX brand evolved into a full rebrand, to Nash. The “NEX” token will retain its ticker, now representing the name “Nash Exchange”. Chief designer Nathaniel Walpole was on hand to discuss the new logo and design philosophy, which is intended to imply “motion, speed, and approachability.”
Where and How to Buy Nash Exchange (NEX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Nash Exchange. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports NEX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the NEX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Nash Exchange on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Nash Exchange with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different NEX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Nash Exchange Crypto
Once you buy Nash Exchange, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Nash Exchanges?". It is quiet easy to store your Nash Exchange tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Nash Exchange. If Nash Exchange is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Nash Exchange for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.