How to Buy Node Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Node easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy NODET with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Node? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy NODET
- How to safely store NODET
- Frequently asked questions
Current Node Price Stats
|NODET Price||$0.0004 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (-4.70%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0004 / $0.0005 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,999,027,200 USD|
What is Node? A Review
Node is a second generation crypto currency built in node.js. it operates through proof of activity and can be seen as a hybrid between a crypto currency and a payments processing system. It can run efficiently on mobile clients and as the network become s more secure the more users there are - each time someone spends - the network becomes harder to break.
Where and How to Buy Node (NODET) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Node. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports NODET: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the NODET/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Node on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Node with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different NODET pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Node Crypto
Once you buy Node, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Nodes?". It is quiet easy to store your Node tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Node. If Node is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Node for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.