How to Buy NOIA Network Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy NOIA Network easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy NOIA with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is NOIA Network? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy NOIA
- How to safely store NOIA
- Frequently asked questions
Current NOIA Network Price Stats
|NOIA Price||$0.1638 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0014 USD (-0.83%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1550 / $0.1717 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,573,901 USD|
What is NOIA Network? A Review
NOIA is a content delivery network technology that utilizes idle bandwidth and storage from computers around the world to create a widely distributed and decentralized layer of the internet’s infrastructure with the goal of improving data delivery across the internet. Every website and application in both current and decentralized internet can use NOIA for content delivery with the goal of decreasing expenses and realize more efficient content distribution.NOIA is an Ethereum-based token that serves as the sole currency within the system that is being transferred from its customers (content hosting websites) onto its nodes that deliver that content for them.
Where and How to Buy NOIA Network (NOIA) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing NOIA Network. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports NOIA: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the NOIA/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy NOIA Network on the Exchange: Now, you can buy NOIA Network with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different NOIA pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store NOIA Network Crypto
Once you buy NOIA Network, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my NOIA Networks?". It is quiet easy to store your NOIA Network tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store NOIA Network. If NOIA Network is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling NOIA Network for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.