How to Buy OBSERVER Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy OBSERVER Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy OBSR with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is OBSERVER Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy OBSR
- How to safely store OBSR
- Frequently asked questions
Current OBSERVER Coin Price Stats
|OBSR Price||$0.0131 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0006 USD (4.80%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0125 / $0.0167 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$1,037,118 USD|
What is OBSERVER Coin? A Review
OBSR (OBSERVER Coin) is a utility coin that promotes crowd-sourced weather data trading. Individuals earn OBSR by sending personal weather observations, such as air temperature, pressure, humidity, and fine dust concentrations, to the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. Whenever observations are successfully performed the data provider receives OBSR as compensation. All observations are subject to quality control by meteorological experts and managed through big data technology. Data buyers can purchase OBSR from the cryptocurrency exchanges for weather data and acquire data through the OBSERVER FOUNDATION.
Where and How to Buy OBSERVER Coin (OBSR) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing OBSERVER Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports OBSR: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the OBSR/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy OBSERVER Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy OBSERVER Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different OBSR pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store OBSERVER Coin Crypto
Once you buy OBSERVER Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my OBSERVER Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your OBSERVER Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store OBSERVER Coin. If OBSERVER Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling OBSERVER Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.