How to Buy OctoFi Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy OctoFi easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy OCTO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is OctoFi? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy OCTO
- How to safely store OCTO
- Frequently asked questions
Current OctoFi Price Stats
|OCTO Price||$71.2168 USD|
|Price Change24h||$1.6611 USD (2.39%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$67.8950 / $71.6880 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is OctoFi? A Review
OctoFi is an open-source platform providing decentralized finance oracles tentacles. It believes that the term ‘oracle’ itself implies unreasonable dependence on a single source of truth. In most cases, an oracle is viewed as singular, and while OctoFi appreciates their importance it foresees the existence of many, all of which are auditable against one another.
Where and How to Buy OctoFi (OCTO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing OctoFi. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports OCTO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the OCTO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy OctoFi on the Exchange: Now, you can buy OctoFi with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different OCTO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store OctoFi Crypto
Once you buy OctoFi, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my OctoFis?". It is quiet easy to store your OctoFi tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store OctoFi. If OctoFi is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling OctoFi for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.