How to Buy ONBUFF Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy ONBUFF easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ONIT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is ONBUFF? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ONIT
- How to safely store ONIT
- Frequently asked questions
Current ONBUFF Price Stats
|ONIT Price||$0.2176 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0098 USD (4.73%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1974 / $0.2578 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$18,985,552 USD|
What is ONBUFF? A Review
ONBUFF is an IP platform powered by the blockchain technology. Starting with IP owned by SNK, ONBUFF is designed to effectively realize the entire process of IP business from value assessment and registration to settlements, quickly and transparently. Through this, the platform expects to promote the advancement of the industry and promote increases in overall IP values.
Where and How to Buy ONBUFF (ONIT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing ONBUFF. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ONIT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ONIT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy ONBUFF on the Exchange: Now, you can buy ONBUFF with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ONIT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store ONBUFF Crypto
Once you buy ONBUFF, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my ONBUFFs?". It is quiet easy to store your ONBUFF tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store ONBUFF. If ONBUFF is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling ONBUFF for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.