How to Buy OPEN Governance Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy OPEN Governance Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy OPENDAO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is OPEN Governance Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy OPENDAO
- How to safely store OPENDAO
- Frequently asked questions
Current OPEN Governance Token Price Stats
|OPENDAO Price||$1.4160 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0025 USD (-0.18%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.4064 / $1.4651 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$34,734 USD|
What is OPEN Governance Token? A Review
OpenDAO enables real-world assets such as stocks, bonds and real estate to be used meaningfully in the DeFi ecosystem via permissionless, trust minimized transparent, secure and automated protocols.
Where and How to Buy OPEN Governance Token (OPENDAO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing OPEN Governance Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports OPENDAO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the OPENDAO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy OPEN Governance Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy OPEN Governance Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different OPENDAO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store OPEN Governance Token Crypto
Once you buy OPEN Governance Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my OPEN Governance Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your OPEN Governance Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store OPEN Governance Token. If OPEN Governance Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling OPEN Governance Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.