How to Buy Opennity Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Opennity easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy OPNN with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Opennity? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy OPNN
- How to safely store OPNN
- Frequently asked questions
Current Opennity Price Stats
|OPNN Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Opennity? A Review
Opennity is a community and referral economy which connects global professionals in the blockchain industry. Users can monetize their connections by using Opennity’s incentivized program that encourages users to refer valuable connections for financial rewards. The Opennity community is built on a decentralized platform to assure transparency and authentic transactions. The platform gives projects and service providers the opportunity to find the best matches and promote themselves in order to accomplish genuine blockchain projects that will bring positive change to real-world businessesThe Opennity token is to replace a fiat-based system. The token will be the sole currency in which any referral transaction is done. Companies will each pay with Opennity tokens for each referral that successfully leads to a match, and the referrer will earn tokens.
Where and How to Buy Opennity (OPNN) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Opennity. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports OPNN: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the OPNN/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Opennity on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Opennity with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different OPNN pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Opennity Crypto
Once you buy Opennity, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Opennitys?". It is quiet easy to store your Opennity tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Opennity. If Opennity is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Opennity for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.