How to Buy Origin Foundation Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Origin Foundation easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ORIGIN with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Origin Foundation? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ORIGIN
- How to safely store ORIGIN
- Frequently asked questions
Current Origin Foundation Price Stats
|ORIGIN Price||$0.0038 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0007 USD (-14.85%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0010 / $0.0053 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$178,599 USD|
What is Origin Foundation? A Review
ORIGIN Ecosystem is a luxury product authentication and asset tokenization ecosystem with complete end-to-end brand owner supply chain management to end-customer asset management, that utilizes the power of Blockchain Technology and a patented QR code system. Depending on the asset type, each will be tagged either with ORIGIN’s patented fingerprint QR code or ORIGIN’s invisible QR code, which mirrors all of the information stored on the ORIGIN blockchain. These QR codes were created in such a way that they cannot be duplicated or forged, that always carry the true identity and proof of authenticity of the products.ORIGIN Token (ORIGIN) is a cryptographic utility token issued to power the ORIGIN Blockchain platform, purchase the platform based services and make transactional payments.
Where and How to Buy Origin Foundation (ORIGIN) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Origin Foundation. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ORIGIN: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ORIGIN/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Origin Foundation on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Origin Foundation with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ORIGIN pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Origin Foundation Crypto
Once you buy Origin Foundation, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Origin Foundations?". It is quiet easy to store your Origin Foundation tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Origin Foundation. If Origin Foundation is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Origin Foundation for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.