How to Buy iOscar Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy iOscar easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy OSC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is iOscar? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy OSC
- How to safely store OSC
- Frequently asked questions
Current iOscar Price Stats
|OSC Price||$0.0005 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (-0.10%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0005 / $0.0005 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is iOscar? A Review
iOscar (iOscar Token, Digital Pass in the mineral industry) is a tool based on open-source blockchain technology and also a decentralized cryptocurrency that represents digital mineral assets. Through iOscar blockchain, asset owners and project operators can maintain a healthy cash flow which helps accelerate the development of the project; investors can experience the process of ones’ investment, and consumers can share the full knowledge of each step of production and participate the problem - solving issues during market circulation of the products.
Where and How to Buy iOscar (OSC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing iOscar. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports OSC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the OSC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy iOscar on the Exchange: Now, you can buy iOscar with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different OSC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store iOscar Crypto
Once you buy iOscar, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my iOscars?". It is quiet easy to store your iOscar tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store iOscar. If iOscar is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling iOscar for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.