How to Buy OVCODE Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy OVCODE easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy OVC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is OVCODE? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy OVC
- How to safely store OVC
- Frequently asked questions
Current OVCODE Price Stats
|OVC Price||$0.0772 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0024 USD (3.23%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0745 / $0.0823 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is OVCODE? A Review
OVCODE is a Blockchain verification engine for digital, intangible, and physical assets. It is a platform that establishes the truth, accuracy, and validity of any entity with value using Blockchain technology. To achieve the least risk and establish transparency and trust, OVCODE takes advantage of Blockchain’s immutability and decentralized properties along with cryptography techniques. In addition, OVCODE devised a zero-cycle latency authentication algorithm for the integrity of data within the network. To proliferate usage, OVCODE APIs will be exposed and free of use to the public. The vision is to be the verification engine that unlocks positive economic value.
Where and How to Buy OVCODE (OVC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing OVCODE. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports OVC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the OVC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy OVCODE on the Exchange: Now, you can buy OVCODE with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different OVC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store OVCODE Crypto
Once you buy OVCODE, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my OVCODEs?". It is quiet easy to store your OVCODE tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store OVCODE. If OVCODE is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling OVCODE for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.