How to Buy PolkaBridge Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy PolkaBridge easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PBR with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is PolkaBridge? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PBR
- How to safely store PBR
- Frequently asked questions
Current PolkaBridge Price Stats
|PBR Price||$0.4618 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0705 USD (18.02%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.3854 / $0.5066 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$1,163,398 USD|
What is PolkaBridge? A Review
PolkaBridge is a decentralized application platform. One of PolkaBridge’s product is PolkaBridge DEX - a decentralized exchange that allows users to swap tokens on Polkadot to other ones on other blockchain platforms without any centralized organizations. In addition, with the smart farming mechanism, liquidity providers can earn rewards.
Where and How to Buy PolkaBridge (PBR) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing PolkaBridge. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PBR: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PBR/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy PolkaBridge on the Exchange: Now, you can buy PolkaBridge with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PBR pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store PolkaBridge Crypto
Once you buy PolkaBridge, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my PolkaBridges?". It is quiet easy to store your PolkaBridge tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store PolkaBridge. If PolkaBridge is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling PolkaBridge for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.