How to Buy pBTC35A Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy pBTC35A easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy pBTC35A with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is pBTC35A? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy pBTC35A
- How to safely store pBTC35A
- Frequently asked questions
Current pBTC35A Price Stats
|pBTC35A Price||$117.4300 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.9201 USD (-0.78%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$116.3056 / $118.4685 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$1,105 USD|
What is pBTC35A? A Review
The protocol consists of pBTC35A tokens and MARS tokens. Each pBTC35A token represents 1TH/s hashrate with pre-determined power ratio, mining rigs would be in Poolin Superhashrate’s custody during the life cycle. While net profit on wBTC would be distributed per minutes.
Where and How to Buy pBTC35A (pBTC35A) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing pBTC35A. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports pBTC35A: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the pBTC35A/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy pBTC35A on the Exchange: Now, you can buy pBTC35A with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different pBTC35A pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store pBTC35A Crypto
Once you buy pBTC35A, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my pBTC35As?". It is quiet easy to store your pBTC35A tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store pBTC35A. If pBTC35A is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling pBTC35A for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.