How to Buy PegNet Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy PegNet easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PEG with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is PegNet? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PEG
- How to safely store PEG
- Frequently asked questions
Current PegNet Price Stats
|PEG Price||$0.0008 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0001 USD (11.38%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0007 / $0.0008 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$4,076,389 USD|
What is PegNet? A Review
PegNet is a decentralized, non-custodial network of tokens pegged (stabilized) to different currencies and assets that allows for trading and conversion of value without the need for counterparties. It is a fully auditable, open source stablecoin and synthetics network using the competition of PoW and external oracles to converge on the prices of currencies and assets. You can mine PEG, the token of PegNet which can be seamlessly converted to any pAsset on the network with no spread, no slippage, and with infinite liquidity.
Where and How to Buy PegNet (PEG) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing PegNet. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PEG: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PEG/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy PegNet on the Exchange: Now, you can buy PegNet with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PEG pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store PegNet Crypto
Once you buy PegNet, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my PegNets?". It is quiet easy to store your PegNet tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store PegNet. If PegNet is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling PegNet for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.