How to Buy People Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy People easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PEOPLE with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is People? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PEOPLE
- How to safely store PEOPLE
- Frequently asked questions
Current People Price Stats
|PEOPLE Price||$0.0232 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0001 USD (0.35%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0174 / $0.0257 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,977,148 USD|
What is People? A Review
People is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on Scrypt.The official People ticker is “MAN” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “PEOPLE” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy People (PEOPLE) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing People. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PEOPLE: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PEOPLE/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy People on the Exchange: Now, you can buy People with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PEOPLE pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store People Crypto
Once you buy People, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Peoples?". It is quiet easy to store your People tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store People. If People is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling People for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.