How to Buy Puregold token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Puregold token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PGTS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Puregold token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PGTS
- How to safely store PGTS
- Frequently asked questions
Current Puregold token Price Stats
|PGTS Price||$375.5800 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-15.9775 USD (-4.08%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$364.2300 / $398.5225 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Puregold token? A Review
Puregold token is an Ethereum-based payment gateway backed by physical gold. Puregold offers two digital tokens, PGT and PGG, running on two separate ledgers. PGG works through a digitized crypto asset whose cryptocurrency value is based on physical gold. Puregold sets PGG at the current market price for physical gold. The company uses physical gold (of 999.9 quality) as its security. Puregold’s gold reserves equal or exceed its circulated amounts of PGG.
Where and How to Buy Puregold token (PGTS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Puregold token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PGTS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PGTS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Puregold token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Puregold token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PGTS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Puregold token Crypto
Once you buy Puregold token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Puregold tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Puregold token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Puregold token. If Puregold token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Puregold token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.