How to Buy Red Pulse Phoenix Binance Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Red Pulse Phoenix Binance easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PHB with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Red Pulse Phoenix Binance? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PHB
- How to safely store PHB
- Frequently asked questions
Current Red Pulse Phoenix Binance Price Stats
|PHB Price||$0.0178 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0020 USD (-10.30%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0170 / $0.0223 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$161,684,816 USD|
What is Red Pulse Phoenix Binance? A Review
Red Pulse is a Chinese news feed platform. Users can access the news related to several sectors of the society, including Financials, Technology, Healthcare, Consumer Cyclicals, Consumer Non-Cyclicals, among other events occurring in Asia.At the moment Red Pulse is running on a dual-token system. The PHB token which is based on the Binance Chain and the PHX token which is based on the NEO blockchain. Below there is a short explanation on how the dual-token system will work.The integration will consist of the launch of a new BEP-2 token called PHB, native to the Binance Chain ecosystem, and subsequent migration of NEP-5 PHX tokens on Binance.com to BEP-2 PHB tokens, which will then be tradable on both Binance.com as well as Binance DEX, the new decentralized exchange feature developed on top of the Binance Chain blockchain. Binance users who hold PHX on Binance.com will automatically have their PHX tokens migrated to PHB, and the exchange will continue to support the deposit of both PHX and PHB, while allowing for withdrawals in PHB. The total token circulating supply of PHX + PHB will remain the same as before, ensuring continuity and transparency in regards to our market-driven token price and market cap.At the same time, the existing NEP-5 PHX token will continue to be natively supported by the Redpulse.com platform. Red Pulse continues to be closely partnered with NEO and its pioneering blockchain infrastructure that has allowed Red Pulse to develop our smart contract-based Phoenix infrastructure: Proof of Creation, Proof of Ownership, Regulatory Compliance, IP Protection, and Accountability. Via this Phoenix infrastructure, intellectual property such as research notes and whitepapers can be registered, secured, and tokenized as non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and transferred between parties. As the Binance Chain continues to mature, Red Pulse will develop an identical infrastructure on the BEP-2 protocol as well.Learn more about the Red Pulse integration with the Binance Chain here.Visit the Red Pulse Phoenix NEO-based token page here.
Where and How to Buy Red Pulse Phoenix Binance (PHB) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Red Pulse Phoenix Binance. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PHB: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PHB/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Red Pulse Phoenix Binance on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Red Pulse Phoenix Binance with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PHB pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Red Pulse Phoenix Binance Crypto
Once you buy Red Pulse Phoenix Binance, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Red Pulse Phoenix Binances?". It is quiet easy to store your Red Pulse Phoenix Binance tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Red Pulse Phoenix Binance. If Red Pulse Phoenix Binance is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Red Pulse Phoenix Binance for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.