How to Buy Typhoon Cash Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Typhoon Cash easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PHOON with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Typhoon Cash? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PHOON
- How to safely store PHOON
- Frequently asked questions
Current Typhoon Cash Price Stats
|PHOON Price||$36.6662 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0037 USD (-0.01%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$36.6332 / $36.7065 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Typhoon Cash? A Review
Typhoon Cash is a yield-capable private transactions protocol based on Tornado Cash. It enables private transactions for the following assets: ETH, wBTC, cDAI, crDAI, cUSDT, crUSDT, USDT, y3CRV, MIC, MIS.
Where and How to Buy Typhoon Cash (PHOON) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Typhoon Cash. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PHOON: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PHOON/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Typhoon Cash on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Typhoon Cash with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PHOON pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Typhoon Cash Crypto
Once you buy Typhoon Cash, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Typhoon Cashs?". It is quiet easy to store your Typhoon Cash tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Typhoon Cash. If Typhoon Cash is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Typhoon Cash for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.