How to Buy Pibble Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Pibble easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PIB with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Pibble? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PIB
- How to safely store PIB
- Frequently asked questions
Current Pibble Price Stats
|PIB Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Pibble? A Review
The PIBBLE project, a decentralized and shared platform that protects the value of the creations aims to challenge the status quo in which most of the users don’t recognize that the images they upload daily on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. can be a great asset to them. By developing a decentralized image market through a cryptocurrency called PIBBLE, the platform aims to create a blockchain-based image ecosystem which can allow images to be circulated and distributed on the PIBBLE market platform.
Where and How to Buy Pibble (PIB) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Pibble. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PIB: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PIB/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Pibble on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Pibble with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PIB pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Pibble Crypto
Once you buy Pibble, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Pibbles?". It is quiet easy to store your Pibble tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Pibble. If Pibble is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Pibble for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.