How to Buy Piction Network Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Piction Network easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PIXEL with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Piction Network? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PIXEL
- How to safely store PIXEL
- Frequently asked questions
Current Piction Network Price Stats
|PIXEL Price||$0.1551 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0031 USD (2.01%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0557 / $0.1741 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$559,170 USD|
What is Piction Network? A Review
Piction Network is creating a new peer to peer digital content ecosystem. It is disrupting the centralized models of content distribution dominated by extractive intermediaries. The intent is to build an ecosystem where all participants will co-exist for the healthy growth of the digital content market. Equality of opportunity should be guaranteed for many creators through low entry barriers. The final consumer should not go beyond simple purchasing but expand opportunities for the rights and participation of consumers in the content market.The official Piction Network ticker is “PXL” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “PIXEL” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Piction Network (PIXEL) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Piction Network. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PIXEL: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PIXEL/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Piction Network on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Piction Network with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PIXEL pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Piction Network Crypto
Once you buy Piction Network, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Piction Networks?". It is quiet easy to store your Piction Network tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Piction Network. If Piction Network is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Piction Network for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.