How to Buy Papyrus Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Papyrus easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PPR with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Papyrus? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PPR
- How to safely store PPR
- Frequently asked questions
Current Papyrus Price Stats
|PPR Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Papyrus? A Review
Papyrus is a decentralized programmatic value management platform aimed to radically improve programmatic advertising stack to provide an efficient, transparent and mutually beneficial environment for users, publishers, advertisers and decentralized application (dApp) developers using blockchain architecture. It is an open source scalable blockchain platform specifically designed to fight fraud traffic, brand safety issues, excessive middleman cuts, and absence of supply chain transparency.
Where and How to Buy Papyrus (PPR) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Papyrus. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PPR: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PPR/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Papyrus on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Papyrus with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PPR pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Papyrus Crypto
Once you buy Papyrus, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Papyruss?". It is quiet easy to store your Papyrus tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Papyrus. If Papyrus is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Papyrus for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.