How to Buy Premia Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Premia easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PREMIA with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Premia? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PREMIA
- How to safely store PREMIA
- Frequently asked questions
Current Premia Price Stats
|PREMIA Price||$1.5887 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0707 USD (-4.26%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.5386 / $1.6811 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Premia? A Review
Premia is a collection of DeFi Smart Contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain. It delivers Financial Instruments as a Service to Users, in which the use of the Premia Token is incentivized through various methods. Premia Phase 1 will look to deliver functionality to underwrite financial contracts traditionally known as Physically Settled, American Style, Covered Call and Put Options.
Where and How to Buy Premia (PREMIA) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Premia. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PREMIA: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PREMIA/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Premia on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Premia with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PREMIA pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Premia Crypto
Once you buy Premia, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Premias?". It is quiet easy to store your Premia tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Premia. If Premia is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Premia for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.